Reservations - Information
Thank you for your interest in Purden Ski Village and including us in your plans. Before requesting a reservation, please read and agree to the following:
1. Cabin reservations require a one-night, non-refundable deposit
5. A minimum two-night stay may be required on most weekends.
6. You must first submit a reservtaion request (see link below). This request will then be followed up with availability confirmation.
7. When you receive your availability confirmation, you will be directed to the payment instructions, if you choose to confirm your reservation.
8. Please allow at least 48 hours notice for reservations.
Note: A “no-show” is a reservation that has not been claimed by 8:00 a.m. the day following the scheduled arrival date. A “no-show” will result in the reservation being cancelled and the cabin will become available to a new guest.