PURDEN LAKE RESORT - POLICIES We offer a quiet family-oriented campground and it is our desire that all guests enjoy their Purden Lake Resort vacation experience to the fullest. In the interest of all we have set out a few campground rules.
1. Be considerate of your neighbors when using radios and musical instruments. Loud partying, stereos at high volume and other rowdy behavior are not tolerated at any time.
2. Observe quiet hours - 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Music must be OFF! NO CHOPPING WOOD. Please have quiet conversations around the campfire after 10:00 pm. All day visitors must leave the Resort by 10:00 pm. We may ask that campfires be extinguished by 11:00 pm. Groups should disperse by 11:00 pm.
3. Obey speed limit of 10 km/h in ALL areas. STRICTLY ENFORCED!
4. All dogs must be on a leash. Please, scoop up after your dog! - Keep your dog on a leash during your stay to protect your dog from wildlife and other dogs. - Dogs are not allowed in the swimming area, on the beach, or in public buildings. Dogs can swim in the designated dog swimming area. - Pick up after your dog (dog poops, you scoop!). - Be considerate of other campers - ensure that your dog doesn't bark excessively.
5. NO FIREWORKS. 6. No public intoxication. Consumption of alcohol and use of marijuana is restricted to registered campsites. Alcohol and marijuana use is prohibited on roads, trails and beaches, in swimming areas and in washrooms and open-air shelter. 7. NO A.T.V’S AND/OR UNLICENCED VEHICLES!
8. NO SHOOTING. NO POISONS. NO TRAPS. PLEASE RESPECT THE WILDLIFE. YOU ARE IN THEIR TERRITORY.
9. No Generators. (Some exceptions may apply. Please check with Purden staff). Purden Lake Resort has sites available that are serviced with power.
10. Build fires in fire pits only.
11. No dumping of grey water on the ground.
12. Sewer and grey water to be dumped in sewer dumps provided at sites or at sani station.
13. Please keep your site clean, neat and tidy and leave it looking clean, neat and tidy when you leave.
14. Maximum two (2) vehicles and one(1) camping unit per site please. Overnight visitors must book their own site. 15. PACK OUT WHAT YOU PACK IN. Garbage and recycling removal is the resonsibility of the guest.
16. Note that Purden Lake Resort is on generated power. The Resort is not responsible for damages related to power. Power surges are very rare, but are possible.
[Power Disclaimer: The management of Purden Lake Resort does their utmost to provide power, and/or water, and/or sewer to the serviced sites. At any time, one or more of these services may be disrupted due to (but not limited to) mechanical issues, supply vs demand, act of nature, or other unforeseen circumstances. If any service is disrupted for any reason, no refunds or credits will apply.]
This list of rules is general and may not be a complete list. Purden Lake Resort reserves the right to change these rules at any time without notice. Any person caught not complying with the Resort rules will be asked to leave and no refunds will apply.
The staff and management of Purden Lake Resort do their best to enforce these rules. There will be no refunds or credits to those unsatisfied with rule enforcement.
Please CLICK HERE to read our policies regarding COVID-19